|Member Society Name:
||Scotscraig Scottish Country Dance Group
03 9702 4918
||Jeremy Graham :- Treasurer
- To promote Scottish Country Dancing
- To teach the steps and formations of Scottish Country Dancing to all ages
- To organise Socials for both Members and other Scottish Country Dance Groups
- To promote
GREAT EXERCISE FOR MIND AND LIMB
No partner necessary – just an enthusiasm for fun and fitness
- Class Nights: Each Thursday 8.00pm
- FIRST CLASS 7.03.2013
- LAST CLASS 5.12.2013
- CLASS VENUE
- Camberwell Uniting Church Hall
- Camberwell Road, Camberwell.
- FOURTH Saturday of
APRIL: JUNE: AUGUST: OCTOBER.
- at 8.00pm
- SOCIALS VENUE
- Uniting Church Hall, Banool Road, Balwyn.
||Established in 1960, the Group has been a staunch supporter of Scottish Country Dancing in Victoria and has been instrumental in the training of many of today’s advanced dancers. We are following the tradition of teaching Scottish Country Dancing in an atmosphere of great fun.
- Royal Scottish Country Dance Society (Melbourne Branch)
- Scots of Victoria Coordinating Group
||1960 ? ? Hawthorn, Victoria.