Stonnington Scottish Country Dancers Inc.
President: Graham Stanley
Secretary: Sue Stanley
Contact Details: Secretary
Telephone: (03) 9592 9441
Email: Sue Stanley
Teacher: Patsy Marks
Purpose: It’s all about ‘FUN’
Scottish Country Dancing was developed hundreds of years ago so Scots could have fun.
AND It’s still Fun !
Fun is one of the six great things about Scottish Country Dancing.
The six GREAT things are:
1. It’s GREAT physical exercise;
2. It’s GREAT mental stimulus;
3. You meet GREAT people all enjoying dancing together;
4. It’s danced to great music;
5. It’s great value for money; and
6. It’s great fun.